Article must be submitted along with payment receipt/screenshot from the author of correspondence to the Managing Editor by e-mail attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit Article Online link on the homepage or through WhatsApp @ 9782085942.
- After the successful submission of article the corresponding author will be acknowledged within a week.
- Any query regarding the preparation and submission of an article to the magazine should be addressed via contact us.
- Original “Popular Articles” or “Technical Articles” not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere only should be submitted.
- Corresponding authors must be declared that the article is submitted on behalf of all authors.
- Copyright belongs to the publisher upon acceptance of the article.
- Submission of an article signifies acceptance of magazine’s author guidelines as well as “Copyright Agreement and Authorship Responsibility”.
- The article should be prepared in English or Hindi language using “MS Word”. “Times New Roman” font should be used (“Kruti Dev” or “Unicode” may be used for Hindi Articles).
- Article must be typed single spaced with margins of one inch (2.54 cm) at all sides.
- Article should not exceed 2000 words; however it may exceeds the limit if necessary to complete the sentence but not more than 2500 words in any case.
- Title should be short and informative of the content with 14 font size of bold “Times New Roman”.
- Complete addresses of all authors should be given below the title with 12 font size of Times New Roman” and email of corresponding author must be given after the addressees with 11 font size of bold Times New Roman”.
- The font size of the text should be of 12pt but main headings may be of 14pt and subheadings of 12pt but bold.
- The text should be clear, giving complete details of the article in simple English or Hindi language.
- It should contain summary of the article, short introduction and complete methodology and results. In summary what your article says about is mentioned. Authors must draw conclusions of their articles at last.
- Abbreviation should be written in full at first time. Scientific names and technical nomenclature must be accurate.
- Tables, figures and photographs should be relevant and appropriately placed with captions among the texts.
References to the literature cited in the article to be cited in the text. References must not exceed 10-15 years old from publication. Authors must correctly cite full references verifying that all text references are included in literature cited. Some examples are given here for citing the references following magazine’s format:
- Kumawat, K.R. and Sharma N.K. (2018). Cisgenesis: an executable approach in crop improvement. Popular Kheti, 6(1): 110-112.
- Kumawat, K.R., Jakhar, M.L. and Kumar, R. (2020). Role of tissue culture in crop improvement. Marumegh, 5(2): 49-55.
- Kumawat, K.R., Sharma, N.K., Sharma, A.K. and Gupta, P.C. (2020). Identifying drought-tolerant hybrids in pearl millet [Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.] using stress indices for arid and semi-arid areas. Range Management and Agroforestry, 41(2): 218-226.
- कुमावत के. आर. एवं पी. सी. गुप्ता (2019). बुवाई से पूर्व करे बीज अंकुरण परीक्षण. चोखी खेती, 19(01): 02-05.
- Nadkarni, K.M. (2000). Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
- Habitat utilization pattern by winter migrants at Kolleru lake in Andhra Pradesh. http://www.biospace.com. 27 may, 2007.
Authors are requested to check following points before submission of their articles to Agri Articles:
- All authors name and affiliation have been given below the title of article.
- Email of corresponding author has been given
- Highlights in the form of summary have been given at the beginning of the article.
- Introduction, material methods, results & discussion or general texts with headings have been given where figures, graphs and tables are placed at appropriate places with captions and sources.
- At last author must conclude his/her article, where he/she has to write finally what he/she wants to say to the farming community through his/her article.
- References used should be in order format of the Magazine.
Article must be submitted from the author of correspondence through email attachment to the Managing Editor at email@example.com or “Submit Article Online” link on the homepage or through WhatsApp @ 9782085942 along with:
- Payment receipt or Screenshot of payment made though any online payment platform.
- Mention the membership ID (for registered members)
We also provide the facility to publish your articles very fast.
Please contact us (Call at +919782085942) to know more about fast publication.